Tranter Lawyers recognises that its clients’ intellectual property is a valuable asset worth protecting.
Tranter Lawyers’s intellectual property lawyers can provide assistance with the following matters:
- Advice regarding intellectual property rights
- Auditing of intellectual property
- Trade mark applications
- Business names, product names & service names
- Protection of inventions – from conception to market
- Licensing issues
- Assistance with shareholder agreements and contractual obligations
- IP dispute resolution & litigation in Court
- Advise on commercial laws for marketing new inventions
- Franchising for new products, services and ideas
- Advice for protection of confidential information
- Patents and product protection
Arrange a consultation with an experienced solicitor.