When handling employment matters, Tranter Laywers has experience assisting both employers and employees.
For employers, we can assist you with:
- Drafting Employment Agreements;
- Enforcement of Employment Agreements;
- Business advice for re-structuring your company correctly
It is always recommended to consult an experienced solicitor when making changes that will affect your workforce. Contact Tranter Lawyers for more information.
For employees, we can assist you with:
- Reviewing your Employment Agreement to ensure it is fair;
- Challenging or setting aside unfair contracts;
- Reviewing your working conditions to ensure you are being treated correctly;
- Unfair dismissal and breaches of the Employment Agreement;
- Reviewing redundancies to determine whether you have received what you are entitled to.
If you believe you have been dismissed unfairly, it is best to act quickly by calling Tranter Lawyers – strict time limits apply to unfair dismissal claims.
We can provide assistance for clients effected by the following legislation:
- Employment Protection Act;
- Industrial Relations Act;
- Occupational Health & Safety Act;
- Workplace Relations Act;
- Privacy Laws;
- Information about the various awards (State and Federal).
Arrange a consultation with an experienced solicitor.